Intro

  All worksheets on this blog are completely free.  However, I have spent a large amount of time creating them so please do not use them for commercial use without my permission.  Also, if you see them somewhere other than this blog, please send me a message so I can take care of it.

  An easy way to create a vocabulary list is to use any words in bold on the worksheets.  That way the vocabulary words you are working on also correlate to what you are currently studying and will have more meaning to the students.

  Please enjoy the worksheets and feel free to return as often as you would like and spread the word.  If you see any mistakes, please message me so I can get it fixed right away.  Leave comments if you like but please keep everything clean and child friendly.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment